Wednesday 25 March 2009

CONSTANTLY THINKING OF WORK...IS THERE A CURE?

Yet again I've come to that point where late at night all I can think about is work...so yet again I have to do some!

I'm thinking about my proffessional project mainly just about timing and research, i feel like I need to keep researching having done a hell of a lot already...I'm sure I've done everything they have said about? It's hard... I just keep thinking about if I need to do more!

Things I've researched

  • Illustrators- collage and fashion.
  • Newspaper design
  • Newspaper- everything about them.
  • News stories
  • Fashion disasters, worst fashions
  • Fashion graveyard which links it to a news story.


Oh god it just doesn't seem enough! But I've researched each one in bulk, putting it all together it seems like I probably researched enough but in my mind its not resting!

I feel like I'm really ready for designing though and I've got all this research I think it's confusing me because I've done i and I like so much of it that I don't know what style of illustration I would like to follow it's collage but just I like a lot of the styles I've looked at...

Maybe 

the best thing to do is look at my research ..take a step back and write what I like about them, and pick bits out, I keep looking at illustrators on a daily basis, but I think I finally have to come to a stop! So I will look at them and then make a list, and then just start designing..which I'm really excited about!

I don't want to have to keep putting off designing, but I think this will help me!

No comments: