Sunday 25 January 2009

Flash Overall

Overall I think i struggled with this project,  I don't really like flash/dreamweaver. I found the coding really hard to do at the start. I thin the problem was that I didn't get what the codes meant, but after getting things explained to me I understood it a bit better. I think the main thing is that I just confused myself, but after Neil explained a much simpler way I found it slightly better to do, I still got confused to put where the codes go, and small things that weren't necessarily wrong but just little things that slowed me down a bit.
 I did have a lot of technical difficulties; layout was also a big thing to consider, as I needed my website had to look like my style, something that represents me asa designer. I decided to use my kind of collage style, I think that it showed a modern yet traditional style which is what I wanted to show- that i can be quite versatile.
Overall even though I found this challenging I did really enjoy it, it was something new, and even though I had problems throughout it is something I would definately consider doing in the future.

No comments: