Wednesday 14 January 2009

Bloody Flash

i really wasn't looking forward to this website project. I wanted to do it in Flash, but as I've explained to my tutor I prefer flat things, he said about using Dreamweaver but to be honest I think i'd get confused using either. In other projects I have never seen other people get this stressed. Looking on Facebook the amount of people who say thy want to throw their computers in the class because of Flash is unbelievable, though I haven't heard anything off the Dreamweaver people, maybe after all I should have done it in Dreamweaver?

It's just so annoying. Even if I type in the stupid codes right it still comes up with a bloody syntax error! That really makes no sense.

Well anyways Flash.. as you can tell I have had a few problems. I thought I would keep my website nice and simple, using drag and drop which after much deliberation seemed to be going actually ok. I found it a nice way to present my work.
Making the objects drag was easy too- probably one of the few things I managed to remember from the tutorials.

No comments: